- 2Ch – 24Ch Threaded Modular Expanded Beam Connector System
- Plugs: Three, Four, and Six Insert Positions with Straight Backshells
- Receptacles: Three, Four, and Six Insert Positions, Jam Nut and Flange Mount, with or without Backshells
- Standard Cable OD up to 11.5mm for QPlex3 / QPlex4
- Standard Cable OD up to 17.5mm for QPlex6
- Sealed to IP68
Diamond Defence’s QPlex Expanded Beam Fibre Optic Connectors are modular 2-24 Channel connectors featuring all the benefits of Diamond Defence’s existing expanded beam connectors in a larger and more rugged shell. To achieve higher channel counts, QPlex Connectors hold multiple QMicro optical inserts, the larger housings can hold 3, 4, or 6 of these inserts.Read More
Expanded Beam fibre optic connectors are designed to operate in harsh environments, they use non-physical contact fibre optic termini that are fully sealed behind an anti-reflective coated ball lens. This lens expands the beam to many times its original size aiding optical alignment and minimizing the effects of dust, debris, vibration, and other environmental conditions. Because there is no wear on the optical surfaces / end faces of the termini during use, the QPlex connector has excellent durability, in excess of 3,000 mating cycles, providing a long service life interconnect solution.
QPlex Connectors are used in Oil & Gas, Mining, Factory Automation, Heavy Equipment, Marine, Broadcast, Medical, Military, Aerospace, and Defense for Communications, Audio / Video, and Sensing Applications.