- 4Ch / 12Ch / 18Ch / 24Ch Pin & Socket or Hermaphroditic Physical Contact Connector System
- Plugs: Integrated Backshells, Cable Strain Reliefs, and Bend Limiters
- Receptacles: Flange Mount with and without Backshells
- Cable OD: 4 Channel up to 0.28” (7.0mm) / 12 – 24 Channel up to 0.37” (9.5mm)
- Genderless Sealed 2.5mm Termini
- 18Ch / 24Ch Hermaphroditic Plugs include a Locking Ring Feature for easier De-Mating
- Sealed to IP68
QPC’s ELink Connectors are rugged, multi-channel pin/socket or hermaphroditic fiber optic connectors. ELink Plugs and Receptacles are available in aluminum with a black hard anodize finish or passivated stainless steel. The ELink Product Line features four shell sizes and allow for up to 24 discrete channels. ELink Connectors are environmentally sealed for long service life in demanding applications.Read More
ELink Connectors are available in traditional Pin / Socket Arrangements, where the pins are installed in the receptacles and the sockets installed in the plugs. ELink Connectors are also available as Hermaphroditic configurations where multiple Plug-to-Plug Cable Assemblies can be combined to extend the length of the system.
The ELink features a genderless sealed 2.5mm terminus that is retained using a retainer plate inside the ELink Plugs and Receptacles. The alignment sleeves for the socket termini are retained in the connector bodies and use QPC’s unique thick wall 2.5mm sleeves for added durability.
ELink Connectors are used in Oil & Gas, Mining, Factory Automation, Heavy Equipment, Marine, Broadcast, Medical, Military, Aerospace, and Defense for Communications, Audio / Video, and Sensing Applications.